Bullying or Cyber-bullying Incident Report Form
Please use this form to report incidents of bullying or cyber bullying. Please be as specific as you can in your report so the school can take quick and specific action to resolve the issue.
For reference, Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS 388.121) includes the following state policy about bullying:
(a) Have the effect of:
(1) Physically harming a person or damaging the property of a person; or
(2) Placing a person in reasonable fear of physical harm to the person or damage to the property of the person; or
(b) Interfere with the rights of a person by:
(1) Creating an intimidating or hostile educational environment for the person; or
(2) Substantially interfering with the academic performance of a pupil or the ability of the person to participate in or benefit from services, activities or privileges provided by a school; or
(c) Are acts or conduct described in paragraph (a) or (b) and are based upon the:
(1) Actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability of a person, sex or any other distinguishing characteristic or background of a person; or
(2) Association of a person with another person having one or more of those actual or perceived characteristics.
2. The term includes, without limitation:
(a) Repeated or pervasive taunting, name-calling, belittling, mocking or use of put-downs or demeaning humor regarding the actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability of a person, sex or any other distinguishing characteristic or background of a person;
(b) Behavior that is intended to harm another person by damaging or manipulating his or her relationships with others by conduct that includes, without limitation, spreading false rumors;
(c) Repeated or pervasive nonverbal threats or intimidation such as the use of aggressive, menacing or disrespectful gestures;
(d) Threats of harm to a person, to his or her possessions or to other persons, whether such threats are transmitted verbally, electronically or in writing;
(e) Blackmail, extortion or demands for protection money or involuntary loans or donations;
(f) Blocking access to any property or facility of a school;
(g) Stalking; and
(h) Physically harmful contact with or injury to another person or his or her property.